The Peri-Menopause Woman
Is this you?
- Constantly feeling stressed, anxious and irritable?
- Sleep disruptions and can’t remember what it is like to sleep soundly or uninterrupted?
- Loss of libido, you have lost your sexiness
- Tired, sick and tired of being tired
- Deep depressive mood that comes and goes…
If you answered yes to any of the above then you might be at the Peri-menopause stage in life where you are experiencing hormone imbalances.
Peri-menopause is a new stage in the life cycle, a period where the body goes through hormonal changes which affects many aspects of life. This is a normal period but what makes the effects worsen is that our existing lifestyle habits regarding wellbeing often goes against our body rather than support it.
Even with your doctor’s help without lifestyle changes this period can be overwhelming. The good news is you can choose new lifestyle habits to better support your hormones where you can feel more ease.
I can’t wait to show you how!
You don’t have to struggle alone.
It’s time for you to feel good again
The benefits of hormone balance
Ready to balance your hormones and support your body so you can feel good again?
Phone/Skype or in-person, if you are in Los Angeles